Quick, healthy smoothie that your kids will love! Mornings are a busy and sometimes stressful time for most families and breakfast may not be the best when rushing out the door. Here is a quick and healthy breakfast smoothie that kids of any age will enjoy! It is packed with vitamins and protein and tastes […]
Getting kids to write can be a challenge at any age. As a school teacher, I have often heard children say, “I don’t know what to write about.” Well here is quick and easy way to get kids writing! Ingredients to Quick Fun Writing: Grab a stack of old magazines 3-4 pieces of paper for […]
Fun, Easy do-it-yourself at home Playdough Recipe Making playdough is great learning fun! Even the youngest learner can help with this simple measuring experiment. Kids get to form and develop the small muscles in their hands as they stir and then mold the play dough into shapes. As an extension for school aged kids, have […]
- Easy Morning Routine for School – 5 Strategies to Conquer the Morning Madness
- How To Create The Most Effective Homework Station (and Why)
- Age Appropriate Chore Charts – Why and How
- Summer Learning Gap – 5 Fun Free Ideas to Bridge it!
- Executive Functioning: Successful Classroom Management Using Visual Strategies