Bye Bye Summer Learning Gap! It is true that summer should be a break and a fun time for the kids! However, summer learning loss is a reality as well. What is the summer learning gap? Kids can lose up to 2.6 months in Math Skills and up to 2 months in grade level reading skills […]
Executive functioning: A set of mental skills that help you get things done. These skills are controlled by an area of the brain called the frontal lobe. Executive function helps you: Manage time. Pay attention. Teachers would all love have a dream class, but guess what? We can make every class a dream class! Teachers […]
- Easy Morning Routine for School – 5 Strategies to Conquer the Morning Madness
- How To Create The Most Effective Homework Station (and Why)
- Age Appropriate Chore Charts – Why and How
- Summer Learning Gap – 5 Fun Free Ideas to Bridge it!
- Executive Functioning: Successful Classroom Management Using Visual Strategies