Being a part of the family means each person contributes to its happiness, livelihood and its success. Chore charts can help – if done right! Doing chores is a natural part of being a family. It is also part of being an adult, so the earlier your children become accustomed to chores, the better they […]
The 3 types of learning, and how Easy Daysies enhances the 2 more effective types for helping kids to “listen” One of the most common questions I get from parents is: “How do I get my kids to listen?” Parents are just so tired of telling their kids the same thing over and […]
- Easy Morning Routine for School – 5 Strategies to Conquer the Morning Madness
- How To Create The Most Effective Homework Station (and Why)
- Age Appropriate Chore Charts – Why and How
- Summer Learning Gap – 5 Fun Free Ideas to Bridge it!
- Executive Functioning: Successful Classroom Management Using Visual Strategies