For free resources, tips and advice on parenting, home organization, or classroom teaching, just click the button and choose your preference!
Some kids learn by listening.
Most kids learn be seeing.
Almost all kids learn by doing.
So why do we make talking (and repeating, and nagging, and eventually yelling) our main form of teaching and communicating with our kids?
At Easy Daysies, we have helped thousands of families to have easier days, better routines and less stress and nagging with simple proven products that kids love! Get kids organized, independent and into routine with Easy Daysies® Magnetic Schedules for Kids!
- Easy Morning Routine for School – 5 Strategies to Conquer the Morning Madness
- How To Create The Most Effective Homework Station (and Why)
- Age Appropriate Chore Charts – Why and How
- Summer Learning Gap – 5 Fun Free Ideas to Bridge it!
- Executive Functioning: Successful Classroom Management Using Visual Strategies